- I changed my first book from third to first person and worked on a new beginning
- I got into Pitch Wars with my third book, got some agent requests and sent out some queries
- I wrote about a quarter of a new middle grade steampunk before stopping to work on edits on my third book based on feedback from the agents
- Needed some space from my third book so rewrote my second book, changing my protag from a vampire to another supernatural being I created, since vamps are so oversaturated in the market now
- Currently querying that and getting some agent nibbles
- Now back to work on my third book, editing ferociously and without mercy
What has everyone else been up to? Have I missed anything important during my lack of regular blog hopping?