Monday, June 22, 2015

Down the Self-Pubbing Rabbit Hole, Plus a Sneak Peek!

A LOT has happened in my world over the last month, and things are just heating up! I plunged into the sticky webs of Amazon self-publishing and learned the ins and outs. I've also been brushing up on how to format an e-book properly (and trying to decide if I just want to pay someone else to do it!). And I got my first ever book cover done, which was SOOO exciting, like early Christmas.

The next month has even more craziness happening, with me finalizing edits on Black Magic & Mojitos, formatting it, placing ads, going on a trip with my son to Seattle, my birthday... and it'll all culminate in the pre-sale party for Mojitos! So stoked! While I'm not revealing the full cover for Mojitos until the pre-sale party, I figured I'd give everyone a little sneak peek of part of the cover. I just couldn't keep it all to myself anymore. It's gorgeous! Hit up Steven Novak if you want one for yourself.

So, without further ado, here's the teaser! If you guys want, maybe I'll dole of some more teasers over the next few weeks. Let me know in the comments!




Initial thoughts? What's shaking things up in your world these days? Big plans for July? TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. Looks very cool!
    We have some formatters listed at the IWSG if you get frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! You're kicking butt, lady!

    I'm getting ready for my August launch of Wish in One Hand. Finalized the cover yesterday. Yay! Now I just need to finish editing, get it proofed, and launch that puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats and from what I can see, the cover looks kick-ass-amazing. Yes, please share more teasers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, it looks like it's going to be a very cool cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me likes. Definitely a great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! Striking, eye-catchy. Aren't you industrious, going the self-pub route. Good for you! Best wishes for it--how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?