Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year!

Ah, New Year's Eve. I always contemplate lots of things and like to look back on the year ending and look forward to the year ahead. I had a great riding lesson on my horse today so that was a nice way to wrap up the year. I've also finished the outline for Huntress at War, the third and final book in the Timekeeper's War series.
2017 was a good year for books, much less busy than 2016, but still robust. I hosted my first Zyanniversary in April, for all you Zyan fans. Huntress Found was nominated for a Rone Indie Book award. My agent and I went on submission for my YA fantasy Of Blood, Earth, and Magic (and the verdict is still out on that). And of course, I released Huntress Lost and that's off to a great start.
2018 will hopefully hold a book deal for OBE&M, and I'll be releasing Huntress at War mid-year or so. Towards the end of the year I may even release the 4th Zyan book, but we'll see how those first two things play out.
What are your thoughts on ending 2017 and beginning 2018?
P.S. Final 2 days of Book Holly-Days KU promo and giveaway at fantasybookgiveaways.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?