Monday, May 31, 2010

Adventures in internet marketing

So, to say I have become net obsessed in the last couple of days might be the biggest understatement in the history of understatements... I have created a website, created this blog, created a Facebook page for Eternal Memory, created a LinkedIn profile and joined lots of groups for writers and urban fantasy (the genre for my book). This has all distracted me from checking my email a hundred times a day to see if the agent has responded yet. I'm rather proud of myself, I only checked it about five times yesterday :) It's been really exciting to get feedback on the website and have people become fans of Eternal Memory on Facebook. The internet really is an amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?