Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mission completed!

I did it! I made it through the major edit I was working on, otherwise known as avoiding querying and thus rejection! I was lying in bed, completely unable to go to sleep, so I decided to go online and look at Anthropologie and all the pretty furniture I can't buy, and then I realized I should post an update to my weekend challenge!

I realize that was a very long sentence... I'm a little too hyped right now for 9 minutes to midnight when I have to wake up at 6:30. Anyways, I am very excited. I was also working on my query letter, which I'm going to let marinate for a few days. But this weekend, I query the world!

Oh, I've also added some links to good writers resources, which I'll undoubtedly be adding to when it’s not 9 minutes to midnight on a Sunday. One that I may have mentioned before is Query Shark, which I absolutely love and spent several weeks stalking and reading every post ever written on the site. I think my query letter and my book have greatly improved from reading it.

So, cheers to late night enthusiasm and optimistic hopes of publishing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?