Friday, September 24, 2010

This weekend

So, I'm down to 58 pages for my final edit (final, ha ha - well, at least for now). I guess I should say hopefully my last major edit before I get an agent, and then a publisher. 58 pages until I once again put myself forth for a chance to be ignored and rejected. Writers are masochists, eh? I've probably said that before, but it deserves to be said again.

Anywho, I am going to try and get those last pages done this weekend. That's an awful lot for me to accomplish in one weekend, especially considering I have plans tomorrow. But I'm in the last stretch, so I'm hoping the light at the end of the tunnel will help me finish.

On another note, the traffic to my website has increased over the last couple of months, which is cool. One day in the near future I will have exciting news to post there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?