Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random Thursday

Not much new to share, other than I sent out a couple more queries last night. And I got lots of compliments on my not-quite-black Purple Rain nail polish at work today, especially since I rarely paint my nails.

I've added some links to my website and the blog... as I distract myself from waiting to hear back from agents I'll undoubtedly scour some more writing sites and keep adding to it.

Last but not least, I thought I'd upload a few pics that I've taken recently, because my blog seems to lack nice pictures. Sometime soon I'll have to start playing around with creating a book trailer for Eternal Memory and can post some of the pics I'm considering using. Fun!



The first hydrangeas I've grown (my favorite flower)


Literary Kitty, the purring prima donna known as Aislinn



Live Oak tree - being from the South, I'm obsessed with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?