Some of the things I saw that would be totally random or weird, if it hadn't happened at Dragon Con:
- An R2D2/Dalek dance off
- Cosplay of every imaginable geeky/awesome thing
- Plus amazing cosplay mashups like Wolverine with bunny ears and carrot claws (for the Hugh Hefner bunny party, naturally), a cow patterned Deadpool, and a Princess Leia/Chewbacca Beauty and the Beast pair
- A late night panel about what steampunk cocktails to serve on your airship
- An Avengers Ball, and the Last Party on Alderaan, which is basically a giant rave with light sabers
- A bar menu with Pangalactic Gargleblasters (blue, just like in the movie)
It was amazing. Can't wait for next year.
Have you been? What's your fave con?