All of my books (excluding my recently released boxed set) are 99 cents, actually, so if you like urban and other contemporary fantasy, check out my Amazon page. Also, some writing friends and I just concluded an epic 99 cent sale of our own, featuring over 25 fantasy books. While the sale officially ended on 12/31, I know a lot of the books will still be discounted, so check out fantasybookgiveaways.blogspot.com for lots of goodies :)
But back to me :) Huntress Found, book one of my new series, The Timekeeper's War, can be found here for 99 cents. It's an Artemis/Dr. Who mashup, fantasy with a pinch of steampunk and sprinkle of sci-fi.
Also, if you're a fan of classic urban fantasy, part one of the first book in my bestselling Zyan Star series is actually free on Amazon.
And that's actually the perfect lead into my New Year's post for 2016: the year of me releasing ALL the books. The beginning of the year started slow, but then March hit and it was off to the races and has been full speed ever since. Here's a rough timeline:
- March: A fun trip to Boston; preparing to launch Martinis with the Devil
- April: Martinis parts one and two release; I also help head up a stage at a huge literary and music festival in my city and sell the house I owned with my ex husband I'd been trying to sell for two years (at a huge loss, alas, but at least done with)
- June: My best friend gets married in Colorado
- July: Whiskey and Angelfire parts one and two release
- August: My son starts marching band at school and I head up the fundraising committee (seeing his love of music blossom has been SO awesome)
- September: Vengeance and Vermouth parts one and two release
- October: A trip to Chicago for work
- November: I launch a new series, The Timekeeper's War, and start fantasybookgiveaways.blogspot.com with two writer friends
- December: I release the first three Zyan novels in a boxed set, as well as a Zyan origin story novelette, the Holiday Book Feast (our first event for the new blog) occurs, and I finish a brand new book for my agent (December was busy!!)
Actually, I JUST finished the first draft of the book for my agent (like, less than two hours ago). I wrote roughly 200,000 words in 2016. It has been a wild ride of a year! So far, the plan for 2017 is as follows:
- Whip my first draft into something decent for my agent by the end of February
- Write and release the second book in The Timekeeper's War series
- Write and release the fourth book in the Zyan Star series
- Hold events at fantasybookgiveaways.blogspot.com at least every other month
If you've read this far, you rock :) How was your 2016? Plans for 2017?