Saturday, January 29, 2011

Let's Get It Started!

Welcome to the grand revealing of the previously top-secret and greatly anticipated (right?) lineup for my 100 followers celebration!!



You have your choice of a martini or some bubbly:


But first, before I blow your minds with all the fun we’ve got planned, let’s toast to you! Because without all of you awesome peeps that stop by, we wouldn’t be having this super cool mega rad party. You guys rock!

So, without further ado, I give you the schedule:

(Do you hear the angelic voices singing in the background over the Black Eyed Peas?)

Monday, January 31st – The ever fabulous and amazing queen of the blogosphere, Jen Daiker of Unedited!

Wednesday, February 2nd – The release of her thriller Creep is swiftly approaching, and the super cool Jennifer Hillier is going to tell us all about it!

Friday, February 4th – She knocked the socks off the Amazon sales charts with her book The Hating Game. Yes, I’m talking about the delightful Talli Roland!

Wednesday, February 9th – A very special guest from the other side of the writing spectrum - publishing professional Eric from Pimp My Novel!

And! And! Prizes?

Yes, of course, writer friends. You guys are just that totally awesome. There will be two $15.00 Amazon gift cards awarded by random draw. To be entered in the contest you must a) be a follower, and b) comment on this post. The contest ends Wednesday, February 16th, and I will announce the winners that weekend!

Now, I also want to pass along the Stylish Blogger Award! This was awarded to me by Lindz of Rapturous Randomocity, a really cool blog which you should definitely check out.


I am supposed to pick 15 bloggers to pass it along to, but since this is a party and I always have a hard time choosing amongst my awesome bloggy friends, I would like to award it to all of you. The award rules are that you share 7 things about yourself. Since we’re having a party here, I’m going to list my 7 favorite things to nibble or gulp at a party:

1) A fruity cocktail
2) Cheese
3) Mini quiche
4) Spinach artichoke dip
5) Tomato tartlets
6) Mini desserts (key lime pie, petit four, etc)
7) Black bean salsa

So, I will see all of you on Monday (hopefully your hangover will be gone by then) for the start of the interview extravaganza! Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. This post feels like a party that's too cool for me! Better change into contacts so girls will talk to me. Contrats on a 100+ blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers. I think I'll take the bubbly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! Can't wait to read your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast. I can't wait to read your interviews and stuff. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting 100 followers!

    I think I'll mix the martini with the bubbly. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. bring on the bubbly!!
    Congrats on your award and your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congratulations on reaching 100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on the 100+ followers! Congrats on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!! Sounds like a great line up of events! Jen was one of my first followers, too. :) Hope the next few months bring you 100 more new friends/followers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic party! I'd love a glass of chompers (aka champ-anya). :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, enter me! Many congrats to you on reaching 100, woohoo! Confetti! Noisemakers! Streamers! More exclamation points!

    Spinach artichoke dip--I love that stuff. Yum. Also the mini quiches. I also adore those little puffball eclairs with cream filling in them. Slurp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! These interviews are great, thanks for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, thanks for stopping by. I've been working on a book for over 2 years. When are we going to be done? I really don't know! Will be reading along!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the flowers....

    I love to arrive at a party fashionably late ....

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the followers. And also count me in!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?