Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh, the infernal waiting

Have I ever mentioned that patience is just really not my thing? Which, when one is in the situation that I am now in is a really unfortunate thing. And goodness knows how long I'll be waiting to hear about the query I sent in the mail!

I know I am committing the ultimate writers sin by lacking patience to hear back from an agent (so I certainly hope none are reading this post). I of course know how ridiculously busy they are, so I completely understand (my not so sneaky caveat in the extremely rare chance that one is).

The positive side of things is that I've started on my second book. Yay!! I decided to give myself a break from endless editing and just allow myself to have some fun - what a concept.

P.S. 7 days until my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?