Sunday, June 12, 2011

100th Blog Post!

I just celebrated my blog birthday a few days ago, and now I've hit my 100th post. What an exciting month!

I figured this would be an excellent time to pass along an award I received a couple months ago from Rachna, the From Me To You Award. Rachna was one of my first blog followers, and has been a faithful blog friend ever since. Her blog posts have never failed to be insightful and thought-provoking and are always about a cool writing topic. I really adore her blog. Go check her out!


Thank you, Rachna!

So, to celebrate 100 blog posts (100 potential times you guys listened to me blab), I pass this award on to all of my followers! Thank you guys for stopping by and being my bloggy friends!

Have a great week, writer friends!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Alexia! Between being invited to read your book at an event and submit a full ms to an agent to celebrating your blog's birthday and posting your 100th article, this has been an incredible month for you. I can't wait to read what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy 100th post! And you very much deserve that award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice award. Congrats. Thanks. And Happy Blog Birthday. 100 posts. That's fantastic. Go you. Rah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100! here's to 100 more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 100 posts!!

    I feel like such a slacker. I not only missed my blog birthday months ago, but I didn't even pay attention to when I was approaching 100.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you! And happy 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1OO posts is a wonderful achievement, Alexia. Its been a pleasure getting to know you and your writing life. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alexia! CONGRATS on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. How'd you count them?

    *runs to check*

    ReplyDelete

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?