Sunday, April 16, 2017

Last Day of the Zyanniversary

We’ve arrived at the last day of the Zyanniversary! It’s been a fun week. There were free books EVERY SINGLE DAY on Facebook, so if you missed some of them, pop over, scroll back through the posts and hook yourself up.

We shall end things, fittingly, with talking about what’s coming up for Zy. On Friday I posted a sneak peak of the first page of Book 4. I should be releasing that later in 2017, probably October or November. It’ll depend on other things I’ve got cooking with my agent.


But the story will pick up two years after the events of Vengeance and Vermouth. A LOT has changed for Zy and her friends… but some things haven’t, and the past always comes back to haunt us, doesn’t it? Is Alexander really gone for good? What if Anna got together with another of Zy’s enemies and they started wreaking some major havoc in South America? Of course Lucifer always has some tricks up his sleeve. And there’s the matter of Zy and Eli… and Zy and Donovan… oh, boy(s)…

So, if you’re not already signed up for my newsletter and want to know when it releases (and other fun book news), click here.

I hope you’ve had a blast this week - I sure have! And you know Zyan did. She always does J


We came. We partied. It was epic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking with friends new and old! What's on your mind?